Donate to the CPN
Make a Secure Online Donation
by Credit Card
Your donation helps CPN to provide education, awareness, support and research on psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
The Canadian Psoriasis Network is dedicated to enhancing the lives of patients living with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis and their families. We do this by creating awareness, by providing education, by offering a network for people who live with psoriatic diseases and by amplifying the voices of people with psoriasis in Canada to create change to improve lives.
CPN works hard with your dollars. Your donations help to support:
- High quality, credible, up-to-date information and educational materials for patients, their families, and for health professionals
- Information sessions for patients, families and the broader community throughout Canada
- Education sessions for future dermatologists and other health professionals
- Building awareness and challenging stigma
- Supporting research efforts toward improved treatments and supports, and ultimately a cure
- Advocacy to ensure that each person with psoriatic diseases can live well throughout the course of their condition
- Helping people with these conditions to connect with each other for information and mutual support
Your support goes a long way to helping us make a different for patients and their families. Thank you for your help and generosity.
CPN is a federally-registered not-for-profit organization. Though we cannot issue tax receipts as we are not registered as a charity, we are pleased to share an annual review of our activities with all of our donors to acknowledge your kind contribution and to share how we have used it.
If you would like to learn more about corporate sponsorship or for other ways to be involved as a volunteer, please contact Antonella Scali at email@example.com or 1-888-859-9662.
Pay By Credit Card
Other Ways To Make a Donation
You may pay by cheque to:
Please make cheques payable to Canadian Psoriasis Network.
And mail to
Canadian Psoriasis Network
c/o 328 Bartlett Ave.