Become a Member
Thank you for joining the countless people who are striving to make a difference in psoriatic disease in Canada!
As a member, you will:
- Receive our quarterly e-newsletter with members-only content including interviews with dermatologists, rheumatologists, patients and other experts.
- Get information on contests, draws and other exclusive opportunities available to CPN members.
- Be the first to get information about events that may be of interest to you.
- Be invited to share your feedback on CPN’s initiatives, policy and advocacy work.
- Have the opportunity to share your story of living with psoriasis through our social media, e-newsletters and in-person events!
Membership is free.
When you sign up as a member, you will be asked to share your name, email and province/territory and what brings you to CPN. This way we can be sure to send you notices of events and opportunities that may be of particular interest to you.
Together we will improve the quality of life of people with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis in Canada.
Registering on this website authorizes CPN to send email notifications and newsletters.
Peer-to- peer Guidance
One of our concepts is peer-to- peer life guidance in disease management and continuing care. We believe the best person to help you is someone who walks in your shoes, but happens to have all of the current information and truly understands your suffering. CPN is re-developing its peer-to-peer component and welcomes any questions you may have that may be best answered by someone who has experience with psoriasis and can best relate to your experience.
Another of our goals is to provide information and support to parents / guardians of children with psoriasis. Knowing they are desperate for information on what they can do to help their loved ones we want to connect with them and guide them on best practices and up to date treatment options. Children are some of the most overlooked in our community and we know the devastating effects on them all. We are going to change this. Please connect with any questions through email@example.com.